trollincupcakes asked: give me a prompt to write abooout germanyyyyy
Ah haha, I completely spaced out when you sent me that….cause it’s 4:30 am here and I’m never thinking clearly at that time. So I wrote a whole spiel on my tumblr for that reblog I made about the country. So you get that too! Woah! Fun!
Prompt! Alright, historical or I can pull anything out of my ass and have you prompt it with gusto?
EDIT: I DID IT AGAIN! I NEED TO FIGURE OUT MY LIFE.
It’s four in the goddamn morning…forgive me? ;-;
So…I may have sent you back a dumbass message that may or may not have not answered your question.
It’s so early here and I wasn’t thinking!!! After I sent it I was like “Oh….that’s probably for that one post I reposted….idiot!”
So, here I am replying it on here.
Do I have a hard time forgiving myself?
Great question and appropriate on so many levels. The answer is yes, I do. I’m not one hundred percent sure why. Maybe because I have a good few insecurities that have me blaming myself when I fuck something up or do something as simple as argue my point to long.
I am my worse enemy when it comes to many things and I hold that high above my head as a reminder of things that I knew better in doing but I did it anyway. I think a small sick part of my brain likes to be the victim of my own inner anger.
The sad part is that I know that I don’t know everything and that I don’t always react as I have imagines it. I’m still growing and figuring things out…making mistakes and what not but that guilt I hang over my head as if I should know the answer and any slip up is unthinkable.
It’s bad but it also helps me avoid similar situations I’ve scolded myself for. In the end, it’s like I try to make myself out to be meaner, ruder and over all a less tolerant person than I really am.
I seriously hope this is what you meant when you sent me Germany…and that you weren’t just calling my name. xD
can you imagine ludwig pretending to be a judge at a dog show just so he can see the dogs
Nothing will fuck up your twenties more than thinking you’re supposed to have your shit together.
send me some countries!
- America: What is your favourite place to eat?
- Australia: Do you have any quirks when speaking?
- Austria: What kind of person do you wish to be?
- Belarus: Is there anyone you love? Family, friends, romantic interest?
- Belgium: What do you think of your siblings?
- Botswana: Do you like to sing? Why or why not?
- Bulgaria: Who do you consider close to you?
- Cameroon: Describe your culture.
- Canada: Favourite wintertime activity?
- China: What was the best moment of your life?
- Cuba: What sort of grudges do you hold if any?
- Cyprus: What hands-on activities do you like (drawing, carving, building, etc.)?
- Denmark: Do you wish for something of your past?
- Egypt: Do you stand up for what you believe in? How?
- England: Are you controlling?
- Estonia: Do you think people often misunderstand you?
- Finland: What do you prefer, kindness, sternness, or apathy?
- France: How do you show love for those you care for?
- Germania: What is the hardest thing you have ever had to do?
- Germany: Do you have a hard time forgiving yourself?
- Ghana: What is your favourite sport?
- Greece: Do you let other help you when in need?
- Hungary: Who is the person you trust most?
- Hutt River: What is the most memorable dream or nightmare you have had?
- Hong Kong: Do you fear death?
- Iceland: Do you hide your real personality? Why?
- India: How important is family to you?
- Japan: Tell us a secret about yourself.
- Kenya: What is your favourite wild animal?
- Korea: What is one thing you accomplished by yourself?
- Kugelmugel: Is there anyone you have a love-hate relationship with?
- Latvia: Do you believe you are brave?
- Ladonia: What is the internet site you visit most often?
- Liechtenstein: How do people underestimate you most often?
- Lithuania: Do you desire power?
- Macau: What is your favourite festival or celebration?
- Molossia: Do you consider yourself strong?
- Monaco: Do you think you are a lucky person?
- New Zealand: Would you rather be an elf, dwarf, Hobbit, or wizard?
- North Italy: What is your least favourite part of your personality?
- Norway: What was the most disappointing time in your life?
- Netherlands: Most generous thing someone has done for you?
- Poland: Hardest thing you have gone through?
- Prussia: Would you prefer to live forever or die alone?
- Roman Empire: How would you like to be remembered?
- Romania: What is something you are very ashamed of?
- Russia: Have you ever suffered from low self esteem? Do you still?
- Sealand: Who is your best friend?
- Seborga: What is your favourite beverage?
- Seychelles: How do you handle people being rude to you?
- South Italy: What is your favourite part of your personality?
- Spain: What would you tell to the person or people you hurt most if you had a second chance?
- Sweden: Are you a leader, follower, or independent?
- Switzerland: Would you consider yourself evil, good, or neutral?
- Thailand: How good is your poker face?
- Tibet: What do you value most?
- Taiwan: What do you think of the people or person who raised you?
- Turkey: Would you ever want children?
- Uganda: How would you like others to see you?
- Ukraine: What is one thing that has made you stronger in life?
- Vietnam: What is something you are proud of about yourself?
- Yemen: What kind of art do you like?
- Zimbabwe: Who is your favourite character from any folklore?